DampRid Moisture Absorber 2 pack 10.5 oz

Brand: Damp Rid
Item#: 075919001608

$5.49

Description

Super absorbent formula. Prevents mold & mildew stains and Protects from moisture damage. Reduces allergens & eliminates odors caused by moisture. DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber eliminates excess moisture in the air, prevents stains and damage caused by mold and mildew and eliminates odors caused by moisture. The Refillable Moisture Absorber prevents mold and mildew stains and allergens by eliminating the excess moisture that allows mold and mildew to grow. It won't dry the air excessively to damage plants, furniture or household goods. The Refillable Moisture Absorber can be used in bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, storage closets, boats and anywhere that excess moisture and stagnant air are a problem.

Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Contains calcium chloride. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not take internally. First Aid: For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, removing any contact lenses. Get immediate medical attention. For skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If ingested, get immediate medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with leather goods or metal.

Remove and discard lid. Open bag by tearing or cutting. Pour crystals into canister. Place on a flat surface in desired location. Crystals will harden and dissolve as they absorb moisture. After crystals have completely dissolved, empty liquid into toilet and flush. Lasts up to 45 days.


Secure Shopping Buyer Protection